Air, Train, Bus, Car, & Bike Transfer Charges are Included. Anyone of them will be offered you as per your tour.
Local Transport via Bike/scooter rental charges is included.
Self Drive Vehicle.
Hotels or Accommodation Charges are included.
Support 24 * 7 Available.
Meals Included BreakFast: 100 Rs. per head, Lunch: 200 Per head, Dinner: 200 Per head.
Instant Pay and refund.
Flexible check-in and check out,
Sightseeing by private vehicles
- GST 5%
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal Sanitizer.
Day by Day Details
Day 1 - Arrival in Goa
Arrival at the airport, railway station, bus stand and transfer from the respective places to the Hotel (Might be on Sharing Basis).
Day 2 - Full Day Sightseeing of Goa
Full day sightseeing covering at Goa - Old Goa Churches, Forts, WaterFall, and Beach, Shopping at the famous market places.
Day 3 - Day at Leisure
Your Full Day is at Leisure.
Day 4 - Departure from Goa
Transfers from Hotel to Airport (On Sharing Basis).
Important Instructions for Tour
- All the documents which are necessary for must be available with you at the time of travel.
- If you are Indian Tourist you must have an Aadhar Card with you and some of the mandatory documents for Renting Vehicles are Driving Licence & PAN Card with you.
- If you are an outsider of Indian (Foreign tourist) you must have a passport with you and International Driving Liscence(if available).
- Company will be not responsible if you get in any problem with/from the Police or Milatory.
- There will be no medical & doctor’s services included in this tour, be safe and healthy. Make sure some of the basic medicines will be with you for urgency with prescription.
- You must obey all the rules of the central & State Government of India.
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of the total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of the total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of the total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
- If you cancel you holiday or tour, or any member of your crew cancels the tour we need instant notification via email or phone. We will issue you refund as per cancelation policies mentioned above.
If you have any complaints with the tour
- If you face any problem with the tour then we will provide a contact number and email of our representative. We immediately respond to your complaints and fix everything right. If in any case, the situation will be out from our hands so some problem might occur on the tour. Instant refund will be provided.
If we change or cancel your holiday
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure. In case of train tickets, air, & bus tickets it might be provided 12-24 hours before your journey begains.